The Muttress Nest
Introducing the ultimate place for dogs to roost and rest – the Muttress Nest. A stunning addition to any room, this bed is designed to provide a sturdy and stylish foundation for your Muttress, while also adding a touch of elegance and sophistication to your dog’s space.
- Finely crafted metal frame inspired by Art Deco design (or should we say Arf Deco) provides a comfortable and secure sleeping space for dogs of all sizes
- A luxurious powder coated finish designed to be durable, rust-resistant and easy to clean
FEELS EVEN BETTER
- The perfect partner to our best selling Muttress
- Cloud-like foam filling and sewn-in center for comfortable nesting provides improved comfort and joint support, reduced stress and anxiety, and better sleep quality.
- Removable & washable cover that repels dirt & spills
- Made with extra-tough fabric to withstand digging and dream running
- Dogs that like to hop, jump & do zoomies (the Nest frame holds the Muttress in place)
- Dogs that like big open bed spaces for rolling around, sharing & cuddling
*Actual color of product may vary slightly from the photo
- Fits all small breeds from Chihuahuas to Frenchies
- 58.5 L x 58.5 W cm
- Fits medium sized breeds from Corgis to Chow Chows
- 71 L x 71 W cm
- Fits large sized breeds American Bulldog to Samoyed
- 76 L x 101.5 W cm
- Fits large and giant sized breeds from Golden Retrievers to Great Danes
- 79 L x 117 W cm
This item ships in 1 to 3 weeks within Metro Manila
For orders outside of Metro Manila, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can find the best shipping solution.
Wipe with damp cloth. Do not use chemicals or abrasives.
Machine wash on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Leave it to hang and air dry. Do not put in direct sunlight. Do not put it in a dryer. Avoid brushing or using abrasive materials as this may damage the prints. Note: Some fabrics are printed with natural dyes and will fade after washing.
The cushion ﬁlling is made of a blend of our special blend of multidensity foam and encased in water resistant lining. In case of accidents, immediately remove the cover and wipe down the inner pillow. Spot clean stains using a brush, warm water and mild detergent then pat with a dry cloth. Keep the inner pillow clean by regularly wiping it with disinfectant and vacuuming. Plump up and air out the inner cushion regularly so that it retains its ﬂufﬁness and shape. We do not recommend washing the foam unless necessary.
IMPORTANT: Do not put foam in the Dryer. In case the foam gets wet, place under the sun until dry. Do not use until fully dry. Always keep away from moisture and do not store in dark and damp places. For replacement pillows, email us at email@example.com